Sunday, June 7, 2009

Michael Jackson

I like all types of things, so therefore I will blog about some of everything. I saw the memorial for M.J. on television today. It was very sad, even more when I thought about all the things he's been through these past years. He just wanted to be happy and for others around him to be happy and LIVE. His daughter when she spoke brought me to tears and that was the most moving moment to me. Those kids I hope whoever they end up with takes care of them the way their father would. My brother lost his father last year, at the time he was in Kuwait and the loss of a parent, how hard it must be for them, the children. In the case of my brother, you wonder of regrets or never getting to say goodbye.I hope all the best for his family not because he was famous but because he was a person just like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...