Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I'm Reading

Currently, well since I read Twilight, I have been in this young adult phase. I have read, as can be seen from my bookshelf, a number of young adult fantasy books ranging from vampires, immortals to fairies, and wizards. It seems like every book I picked to read became or was a part of a series, and I found that part of me wanted it to end. However, every time I would get to the last few pages, I would start reading slower not wanting to part with the characters. This gets harder when I read series, because I become so engrossed and a part of the books, making it difficult at times to come back to the real world. The latest book that was suggested for me to read was Evermore by Alyson Noel, which I just finished a few days ago. This book was a different twist on the forever love story and I thought it was going to be another vampire story. It wasn't, but I don't want tell too much of the story, someone may want to read it. I really liked the book but it is another series that I must remember to read, when the next addition is published. Here are few other series that I am awaiting to finish: The House of Night novels by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast, Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr, the Fairie Path by Frewin Jones,Septimus Heap by Angie Sage, Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston and Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber. At the moment I'm beginning to read the Immortal Realm book four of the Fairie Path series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...