Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #14: Horde by Ann Aguirre

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Horde by Ann Aguirre
Expected Release: October 2013

Goodreads Synopsis
The epic conclusion to the USA Today bestselling trilogy.

The horde is coming.

Salvation is surrounded, monsters at the gates, and this time, they're not going away. When Deuce, Fade, Stalker and Tegan set out, the odds are against them. But the odds have been stacked against Deuce from the moment she was born. She might not be a Huntress anymore, but she doesn't run. With her knives in hand and her companions at her side, she will not falter, whether fighting for her life or Fade's love.

Ahead, the battle of a lifetime awaits. Freaks are everywhere, attacking settlements, setting up scouts, perimeters, and patrols. There hasn't been a war like this in centuries, and humans have forgotten how to stand and fight. Unless Deuce can lead them.

This time, however, more than the fate of a single enclave or outpost hangs in the balance. This time, Deuce carries the banner for the survival of all humanity.

21 comments:

  1. I've heard this is am awesome series! Wow, I can't believe it's coming to end already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the previous two books in the series so this one isn't on my to-read list just yet. I hope you enjoy reading it though.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I have seen Horde around but haven't heard of the series before. However, of course I wish all fans a satisfying conclusion in this final installment. =)
    My WoW, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway running on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first book Enclave, but have yet to read it! I've been meaning to start this series for a while now. I've been hearing great things about it :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I still have to read Enclave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read the first book yet, but not really planning to cause I'm extremely picky with dystopians.. :)
    Hey, check this out! :D
    Review: Losing It
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick!! I haven't read the first book yet but it sounds really good!!

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes yes yes! I hope it's better than the last book.

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool pick. Can't wait to start this series.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read any books in this series...but it looks soooo exciting! Enjoy....

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to start this series! Nice WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will have to look into this series. Great pick! Have fun reading this week. Wow you already have 60 books read so far this year. That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet Cutie would like this series. It reminds me of WoW (World of Warcraft) with Amped (the book) mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He might, never know. There are so many series that I need to finish..ugh!

      Delete
  14. Oooh I heard about this one last week and thought it was most intriguing! I hope you will share how it goes for you. ;)

    Come by and check out our WOW on Harlie's Books! We'd love to have ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most definitely share my thoughts with you and on my way to visit! :)

      Delete
  15. Ohhh, I haven't read this series yet myself, but I do hear some consistently amazing things about it! I look forward to hearing how the finale does in reviews. Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and you're welcome! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...