Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Sunday Post #13



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~


Last Week on the Blog


Tenative Schedule for this week 
Sunday Post #13
Daynight Tour ~Guest Post
Spellbinding by Maya Gold ~Review
Waiting on Wednesday #14
Interview with Author Ruth Silver of Aberrant
and more TBD...
Giveaways
Giveaway: Launch of Feed Your Reader site by Inspired Kathy
Goddess Girls #10 - Pheme the Gossip by Joan Holub & Suzanne Williams
My Wolf's Bane by Veronica Blade
Abberant by Ruth Silver
Timespell by Diana Paz 
April Kindle Fire Giveaway! 


For Review 

Received from the publisher via Netgalley
Thanks to Razorbill


Received from the publisher via Netgalley
Thanks to Angry Robot


Received from the publisher via Netgalley
Thanks to Lerner Publishing Group
Tours
Stop: April 22, 2013
~Guest Post
 Stop: April 25, 2013
~Interview

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I need to get on with reading the Cassandra Rose Clarke books! I won a copy of The Assassin's Curse from you (thanks, by the way!), but it is in a pile on my nightstand. I really enjoyed each review you have wrote for that series. I cannot wait for the review on the new book or to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a few good ones from NetGalley. Do hope you enjoy them!! :)

    Have a great week.

    If you'd like to stop by, I posted a Sunday Post as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-post-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like some interesting reads. I can't wait to read your reviews and might have to check out "My Boyfriend Is A Monster" even though I promised myself I wouldn't add any more books to my pile this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...