Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Waiting on" Wednesday #12: Tempt the Stars by Karen Chance

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




I'm extremely excited about this one! Love the characters and all the action.


Tempt the Stars by Karen Chance
Expected Release: October 2013

Goodreads Synopsis
Being a goddess is a lot less fun than you might think. Especially when you’re only a half goddess, and you only found out about it recently, and you still don’t know what you’re doing half the time. And when you’ve just used your not-so-reliable powers to burglarize the booby-trapped office of a vampire mob boss.

Yeah, that part sucks.

But that’s just the tip of the iceberg for Cassandra Palmer, aka the Pythia, the freshly minted chief seer of the supernatural world. After all, Cassie still has to save a friend from a fate worse than death, deal with an increasingly possessive master vampire, and prevent a party of her own acolytes from unleashing a storm of fury upon the world. Totally just your average day at the office, right?

15 comments:

  1. Since you like the series so much, I'm going to have to try it out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any K. Chance books, yet, but want to, someday! The cover, and blurb look and sound really good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll get the chance to read them.

      Delete
  3. This sounds good! Great pick. I'm always down for books that incorporate mythology.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds interesting with the potential to be really funny :) Thanks for visiting our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really good! I love books based on Greek mythology, although this one sounds like it's more paranormal in nature. Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cover and I haven't tried this series yet..sounds wonderful! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh.... another series that sounds good, but I shouldn't start. Too many series! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cover :) Haven't heard too much about this one yet but it looks really good.
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post this week :)
    - Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never try on this kind of book before. But I might add it to my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic pick for this week! :)

    New follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice, I will definitely read this when it comes out : )

    my WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...