Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger hop hosted by CrazyforBooks 
Hop on over and join in the fun!

This weeks question:
Do you immediately write a review upon finishing a book or do you wait and write multiple reviews at once?
HMMMM?
My Answer: It depends on how much I have to read or what kind of mood I'm in that moment. I have been reading tons of books and going back and writing the reviews later. However, I feel that my freshest reviews are those that I write immediately after I read the book but sometimes there are books that I just have to marinate on and fully collect my thoughts to decide how I really feel about it. So, to completely answer the question....a little bit of both.


What about you? Do you write a review when you finish or do you wait a few days or weeks?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...