Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Post #4


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~


Last Week on the Blog
Tailsman of El by Alecia Stone ~Review
Phoebe Pope and the Year of Four by Nya Jade ~Review
Get to Know Me Better 
Book Blast: Red Madrassa by Terah Edun
Waiting on Wednesday
Review Repost: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Override by Heather Anastasiu ~Review
Giveaways
Win Order of Darkness:Changeling by Philippa Gregory
Win A Kindle Fire HD
Win an iPad Mini


This Week
Reveal: Revelations by J.A. Souders
Goblin Secrets by William Alexander ~Audio Review
Interview & Giveaway: Moonrise by Marilee Brothers
Contest:Teen Author Boot Camp Virtual Writing Conference 
Waiting on Wednesday 
Mind Games by Kiersten White ~Review
Quantum Coin by E.C. Myers ~Review
Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison ~Review
For Review & Tours


Received via Netgalley from the Publisher

Tours




Notes
I got a little burned out last week, so hopefully this week will be better. On another note, I went to see Beautiful Creatures this weekend and I thought it had some funny moments but I wish I had read the book first. So, I have to remedy that soon and will have a better idea of what I felt about the movie but as of right now it was okay.






5 comments:

  1. I haven't read Beautiful Creatures either and I'm planning to go see the movie this week. I'm glad to hear you still liked it though. Also, Dualed sounds really good. Hope you enjoy it. My Stacking The Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things are better this week!! I haven't read the Beautiful Creatures series yet either, have heard mixed reviews about the books. Must be something there if they made the movie...

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, and your week ahead sounds great. Enjoy your Sunday.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to see the movie and read the book series as well. I just don't have time to do it all! I like how this meme keeps everything orderly. It helps me make sure I commented and entered all the giveaways. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard the book was very different, and some characters merged into one for the movie. Awesome week Cricket! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...