Monday, February 11, 2013

Get to know me better #3

This meme is hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer.


I was going to post a review today but that didn't happen, so today you get to know more about me.
Questions for this week
I can't live without...
Family
Do you make your bed each morning?
Nope,because I'm still in it.
City or Country?
Country,I like space not chaos and clutter
Most embarrassing moment?
Well it happened in front of thousands of fans at an Alabama football game. Right before halftime,we (colorguard/flag)were warming up in the back and it was this part in the routine where we had to toss the flag in the air and squat at the same time then stand straight and catch it. So,when I went do the squat, I heard this loud ripping sound. Let's just say I wore the wrong color underwear and my instructor wasn't going to send me out on the field at first but he said I'd be all right. They pinned me up and I went out there and sure enough those pins popped. The worst part was we had to perform that show again that night at a high school battle of the bands showcase. True story and unforgettable.
What do you think about book trailers?
I like the ones that are like actual movies,not the ones with words and weird pictures.

Feel free to leave a comment with your answer to any of these questions, I would love to know more about you. :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL your answer about the bed. True, I'm in the bed ten minutes until I'm forced to leave the house :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get out of bed until about 1 PM today. Working so late has ruined my sleep schedule.

    Again, I love this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to chill more..i make my bed every morning right away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...