Today was our last day at the Birmingham Black Radio Museum, we accomplished so much this semester. We learned to how to organize a collection, create a mission statement and collection development policy, and prepare materials for preservation. We also created metadata and finding aids to locate items in the collection. We had our final meeting with Bob to give him details on what we did and give him a few suggestions of what needs to happen next.This semester went by so fast, and I feel like we just started the project, as we really began to get into a rhythm towards the end. We struggled in the beginning as we tried to organize the collection by radio station, because that's what Bob wanted. However, finally we felt it was better to arrange everything by year and later finding aids could be created to catalog by radio station, or person. I'm really satisfied with what we were able to get done, some days were good days, and some not so productive.I will miss all the people we meet while working there.