Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #28: Cress by Marissa Meyer

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Expected Release: February 2014

Goodreads Synopsis
Rapunzel's tower is a satellite. She can't let down her hair - or her guard.

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army. 

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. 

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.

  I'm so excited for this one!!!



17 comments:

  1. I am so desperate for this to come out! Great choice.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to start this series, the covers are too lovely :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-59-fates-by-lanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for Cress. Can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cover love! I can't wait to get my hands on because I loved the first two book :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very popular pick. love the cover for this but I still need to read the second book. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Cinder or Scarlet! I think I'm just going to have to fit them in somewhere throughout the summer holidays. Great pick and thank you for sharing.

    New follower :0)
    My blog: Once Upon a Moonlight Review…

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you get to read them soon. Enjoy!

      Delete
  7. Great Choice! I have the ARC sitting on my shelf. I am trying to hold out until Dec. to read it though. It is HARD! Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, this is one book I wish I had an arc of. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Eeekk, I still need to read Scarlet! Bad me. But as soon as I do, I'm sure I'll be chomping on the bit for this one, as well! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read this series! This just makes me realize I need to start it ASAP. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW, by the way :)

    Christine @ The Bookish Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...