Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #10: The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Expected Release: August 27, 2013


The epic and deeply satisfying conclusion to Rae Carson's Fire and Thorns trilogy. The seventeen-year-old sorcerer-queen will travel into the unknown realm of the enemy to win back her true love, save her country, and uncover the final secrets of her destiny.

Synopsis
Elisa is a fugitive in her own country. Her enemies have stolen the man she loves in order to lure her to the gate of darkness. As she and her daring companions take one last quest into unknown enemy territory to save Hector, Elisa will face hardships she's never imagined. And she will discover secrets about herself and her world that could change the course of history. She must rise up as champion-a champion to those who have hated her most. Riveting, surprising, and achingly romantic, Rae Carson has spun a bold and powerful conclusion to her extraordinary trilogy.

*squeals* I'm so excited for this one! This is one of my most anticipated of 2013.
 What are you waiting for? 

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this one looks great, first time I've heard of it, but I'm definitely going to check it out!! I can't wait to get my hands on Dark Triumph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I haven't read this series yet. Need to fix that ASAP. great pick! :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous looking book! It sounds really exciting, and I hope you're going to enjoy it. Love your WOW logo.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I have yet to start this series!!! This sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this series! I've heard great things and hope to get to it sooner rather than later ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I heard this one is super good, but I still need to catch up and read the second one! Loved the first. Great WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe we have discussed this series before. I really really need to catch up, but I have a month left of school and then I'll maybe have time in the real world to catch up on reading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...