Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #6: Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards
Release Date: June 4, 2013

Goodreads Synopsis
Weeks after his crucifixion and rebirth as Phoenix, Ash Fisher believes his troubles are far behind him. He and Natalie are engaged and life seems good. But his happiness is short-lived when he receives a threatening visit from Purian Rose, who gives Ash an ultimatum: vote in favor of Rose’s Law permanently relegating Darklings to the wrong side of the wall or Natalie will be killed.

The decision seems obvious to Ash; he must save Natalie. But when Ash learns about The Tenth, a new and deadly concentration camp where the Darklings would be sent, the choice doesn’t seem so simple. Unable to ignore his conscience, Ash votes against Rose’s Law, signing Natalie’s death warrant and putting a troubled nation back into the throes of bloody battle.



What new release are you waiting to read? 

11 comments:

  1. I love your new meme chair. I love the cover. Ahh! I love everything. I need to pick up the first book to read though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I need to read Black City. I feel like no matter how many books I read I'll never catch up :P Haha. Although I can't wait to have these books on my bookshelf! They have stunning covers.

    Ellen @ Elle-Osophy
    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure I would like this book but I love I get to see that very pretty cover all the time.
    Good luck with waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Black City even out yet... I lost track of these books. I would love to read them but I'm not all that excited anymore. I hope you enjoy reading it though!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2013/02/fiery-hot-reads-for-icy-cold-nights_26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah it came out last year, this is book two

      Delete
  5. I still haven't read Black City, the sequel sounds pretty great. You have a beautiful blog. Please check out my WoW!

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying to read Black City! I've heard such good thigns and the covers in this series are so pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read Black City yet. I really need to catch up. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the cover is what got my attention.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...