Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #5: Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
Release Date: June 18, 2013

Goodreads Synopsis
With the Brotherhood persecuting witches like never before, a divided Sisterhood desperately needs Cate to come into her Prophesied powers. And after Cate's friend Sachi is arrested for using magic, a war-thirsty Sister offers to help her find answers—if Cate is willing to endanger everyone she loves.

Cate doesn't want to be a weapon, and she doesn't want to involve her friends and Finn in the Sisterhood's schemes. But when Maura and Tess join the Sisterhood, Maura makes it clear that she'll do whatever it takes to lead the witches to victory. Even if it means sacrifices. Even if it means overthrowing Cate. Even if it means all-out war.

In the highly anticipated sequel to Born Wicked, the Cahill Witch Chronicles continue Cate, Maura and Tess's quest to find love, protect family, and explore their magic against all odds in an alternate history of New England.

What new release are you waiting to read? 

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to jump on this series. I love stories about witches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. Another series I have yet to get around to but haven't. I saw the first one in stores months ago but never bought it. Lucky because of the cover's redesign! Haha.

    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a cool series! Thanks for sharing. ;)

    Come and check out my WOW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the first book in the series, but it wasn't for me. :( I hope you'll love this one, though!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't had the chance to read the first book but I really like this cover and hopefully I'll get to them soon.

      Delete
  5. Sounds so tempting! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't a fan of the first book, so I won't be reading this, but that cover *__* So pretty.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the first one but I've seen this one, sounds interesting
    I picked Terra's sequel this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is sat on my TBR pile but now I've seen this I'll be starting it soon, great pick!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...