Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #66 : The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


The Heart of Betrayal by May E. Pearson
Expected Release: July 2015

Synopsis:Intrigue abounds in this hotly anticipated sequel to The Kiss of Deception!

Held captive in the barbarian kingdom of Venda, Lia and Rafe have little chance of escape. Desperate to save her life, Lia's erstwhile assassin, Kaden, has told the Vendan Komizar that she has the gift, and the Komizar's interest in Lia is greater than anyone could have foreseen.

Meanwhile, nothing is straightforward: there's Rafe, who lied to Lia, but has sacrificed his freedom to protect her; Kaden, who meant to assassinate her but has now saved her life; and the Vendans, whom Lia always believed to be barbarians. Now that she lives amongst them, however, she realizes that may be far from the truth. Wrestling with her upbringing, her gift, and her sense of self, Lia must make powerful choices that will affect her country... and her own destiny. 
What book are you looking forward to reading?




5 comments:

  1. I still have to read the first book but I cannot wait! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh... Kiss of Deception WAS GOOD. I am so very excited for this book! Gorgeous cover as always... Great pick!

    Here's my WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered the Kiss of Deception on Monday past! It hasn't arrived yet, but I can't wait to read it :D I LOVE the cover for the sequel! Hope you love it when you read it :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read the first book, but I see that many have enjoyed it and are now looking forward to the sequel. Nice pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...