Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #46: Empower by Jessica Shirvington

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.






Empower by Jessica Shirvington
Expected Release: May 2014


Goodreads Synopsis
It has been two years since Violet Eden walked away from the city, her friends, her future and - most importantly - her soulmate, Lincoln. Part angel, part human, Violet is determined to stand by the promises she made to save the one she loves.

Living in the perpetual coldness of a broken soul she survives day to day as a Rogue Grigori in London.

But when an unexpected visitor shows up at her door, the news he bears about someone she swore to protect leaves Violet with no choice.

Even worse, she fears that this might all lead back to the night she tries hardest to forget. And what was taken without her permission.

Violet is going back to New York ... and she knows exactly who is going to be there.

With Phoenix in her dreams and Lincoln in her heart she knows it is only a matter of time before the final choice must be made.

What book are you looking forward to reading?




30 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the 5th book in the series already! I still need to read the first! LOL Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one yet, sounds very promising!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel books are so hit or miss with me but this does sound good. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'll like it, the love triangle is so omg...I like both boys.

      Delete
  4. This is a great series, and love the cover. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, all the covers for this series are great!

      Delete
  5. Empower sounds pretty awesome. I might have to track down the first book in the series now.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read this series, it sounds really good! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any angel books yet. This one sounds pretty cool. It is just a two book series? Because those are always nice haha. Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually a 5 books series, though 2 book series are lovely. I'm ready to see how this one will end. :)

      Delete
  8. i read the first 2 books in the series and the love triangle just kills me!

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I am very excited for this one as well. I usually love angel books if they are done well, so hopefully this one is! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate
    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, can't wait to see how it all ends for the characters

      Delete
  10. I have the first book to this on my shelf, but I've yet to read it. I love the covers to this series :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get a chance to read and enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  11. This sounds like a good book. I'll have to check it out. Great pick!

    Denise @ Dandelionn Wine Book BlogMy WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! I am really looking forward to this one!
    By the way i'm loving the blog, just added 2 books to my TBR so thanks!

    I'd really like it if you checked out my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    Im a new blogger and would really appreciate the follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and glad you found some good reads!

      Delete
  13. Oh, Violet Eden, how I long to start reading you.


    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have had the first book in this series for years and never read it! I don't know why, either. I hope you love this when you get to read it! Great pick! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I have the first three books on my Kindle! Will have to read them soon! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one sounds pretty interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks really interesting, hope you enjoy!
    Thanks for visiting my WoW!
    Rachel @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...