Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting on Wedesday #35: Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood
Expected Release: August 2014 (Long Wait)


Goodreads Synopsis
A fever ravages New London, but with the Brotherhood sending suspected witches straight to the gallows, the Sisters are powerless against the disease. They can’t help without revealing their powers—as Cate learns when a potent display of magic turns her into the most wanted witch in all of New England. 

To make matters worse, Cate has been erased from the memory of her beloved Finn. While she’s torn between protecting him from further attacks and encouraging him to fall for her all over again, she’s certain she can never forgive Maura’s betrayal. And now that Tess’s visions have taken a deadly turn, the prophecy that one Cahill sister will murder another looms ever closer to its fulfillment.

  What are you waiting for?



10 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to check this series out for sometime now. I really need to read the first :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! Need to start with the first in the series. Just wish I was a speed reader ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick, I've only just got around to reading the first book in this series but both the second and this one are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I excited to see what happens next because the end of book two, whoo!

      Delete
  4. Sisters' Fate sounds pretty awesome. I think I'll add it to the ole TBR.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this series before. It sounds really good! Will add it to my TBR list :)

    Thanks for sharing with us!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...