Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Right Choice

So, I've doing the reference thing for a couple of weeks now, and I'm still not certain this is for me or not. I feel like that with being a librarian as a whole, and I'm full of doubts about my self in this profession. There are several times I think did I do the right thing by getting a second degree, giving up my jobs and starting back over again. When I made the decision to go back to school, I guess I wasn't thinking about how hard it was for me to find a job after I graduated from undergrad. Now, I wish I had thought about it more as the rejections keep rolling in and I have to content myself working two part-time jobs with the oddest hours and no time to do much of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...