Saturday, September 26, 2009

Directed Study

Today we looked through the photographs to place those that are the same together. It is somewhat difficult to since we do not have the materials we need to start preserving them. We decided to work on a unique identifier for the collection as a way to catalog. My partner Lydia is very interested in meta data and I am more interested in organizing the collection for preservation because we still have items we have not even touched and there is a possibility that we will not even get to the actual cataloging. At the moment I'm taking each day as it goes, I like to work to get things done and I hope we will have a least prepared the bulk of the collection for preservation before the semester is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...